indirect3d file manager
i3dfm is a filemanager for Windows OS with 3d look.
Current version is 0.0 alpha. That means is has only few features, a lot of
bad-implemented places and maybe bugs. It's pre-released as announce and
for getting feedback.
- animated folder entering/leaving
- animated file manipulations
- pick'n'put concept for file manipulation that is more comfortable way than
- representation of file size as icon's rotation speed
- Win98, NT4, 2K, XP..
- 300+ mhz processor.
- hardware OpenGL acceleration. or very fast processor.
i3dfm is open source project - it's released under LGPL license. It's based on
that means that it consists of different components that are connected each to other.
Such flexible architecture allows fast extension/customizing existing
visualization or development of different visualizations
which re-use core components.